Thursday, September 4, 2008

Chaos

Dear Bloggy,

Here I am in the middle of the school year and I've got a lot of stuff to do before I can graduate.
I'm currently studying it up for the ACT, printing out college applications, and checking out the scholarships offered on Fastweb. Once I've taken care of these, then things will get easier.
Here are my colleges of interest:
Brigham Young University Provo
Northern Arizona University
Brigham Young University Idaho
and maybe University of Southern California - I need to do a little more research on that one.

Senior year is going well. I feel old. It's a roller coaster of sooo much joy and fun to soo much sweat and tears...primarily sweat because it's still kicking in the 100's here.

I've been wayyy too caught up with a lot of school things: Extracurricular, friends, boys, Homecoming, Orchestra, Chair Tests, getting an A in all academics, senioritis, forming a quartet, and ECA donations for Austria.
And then I've totally got a list of others thing I worry about: Obama or McCain and who the heck is going to really make "change" in our country and improvements, Ryan and Kendahl's baby, Camille's health, paying off my violin debt, and everything else you hear...
I guess you could say that I'm riding the chaos. And you know what? I'm glad.
I'm glad that I'm not being trampled by all of it. I'm glad that I can be learning so many great new things. I'm glad that I'm given mistakes so I can learn from them and progress. I'm glad that I have such a great, strong family and great friends to help me along the way. I'm glad that God has blessed me with so many of these opportunities and gifts.
I'm glad for the chaos.
Oh, and may I suggest from personal experience that super gluing your fingers together is not the most pleasant experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment