Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I was sitting in my commie class And then it dawned on me...

What do I really want to major in? Who do I really want to be? Who do I really want to be with? What do I want?
....
???
Gosh, I hate these epiphanies.
In other news, I ran four miles on a treadmill in a stuffy room full of sweaty guys wearing baggy basketball shorts and big white t-shirts. It was fairly entertaining to say the least.
And I got 100% on my accounting quiz I took today. My first one, yay. I came out of the HBL Library thinking of the song "You Make My Dreams" by Hall & Oates and that scene in 500 Days of Summer where Tom is walking to work and that song goes off and he is just dancing and the birds gather around him and life is just great. Yeah, I knew everybody else around me just wanted to break into dance because they all saw the big grin on my face.

Well, I need to finish this article about Fascist Italy for French & Italian Cinema.
Ciao. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment