Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Whole Music Albums that I Love

Ok, so I hope everybody at some point in their life has bought and album and instead of just liking the two songs you get it for you discover you like the whole thing! Some albums just have the miracle where almost all the songs (we'll qualify one exception) are amazing.

For me, I've been lucky to have six or more songs that I have positively loved in an album.

They are as follows:

Waiting For My Rocket to Come by Jason Mraz
Absolution by Muse
The Beatles 1 by The Beatles
Sounds of Summer by The Beach Boys
A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar by Dashboard Confessional
Greatest Hits by Queen
Life in Cartoon Motion by Mika
Even If It Kills Me by Motion City Soundtrack
Volume 1 by She & HIm
Legend by Bob Marley & The Wailers

Yep, that's all I can think about at the moment.

So, your turn, what whole entire albums do you like?

Music: "Electric Twist" - A Fine Frenzy
Mood: too into music
Random Fact about Me: My first "not symphony" concert was Ben Folds.

No comments:

Post a Comment