Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 21: Favorite Picture of yourself ALL TIME Why?

I don't have a picture that I'm positively crazy about to be honest. But my "favorite" would be this one:
I took this picture last year in March, I decided it was time for an update with something that captured who I am, or at least aspects of it. I wanted an artsier picture, and this did the job.

I love the setting, a bridge by the P-town river. I love that it's a GOOD picture with me and my violin. My favorite shirt at the time, because dark green is my favorite color. My favorite shoes at the time. The bangle I'm wearing? I've essentially had that thing since seventh grade. That vest I found at a thrift store, I love vintage and the thrill of treasure-hunting at Goodwill.

If I could change anything about this it would be to get a haircut. I wouldn't mind trying doing something like this again now that I'm older, have nicer hair, and I'm a bit thinner. I sure dig artsy pictures.

Alright, there's my vanity rant. :)

4 comments:

  1. This is definitely a fabulous picture :) We should take some artsy pictures this summer when you come home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I really like your new layout/background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We totally should! My dad said I use his old but really nice camera. I have a few great ideas too. I'm glad you're up for this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! We also definitely need to get Goolia in on this :)

    ReplyDelete