Monday, November 28, 2011

Rambling.

Usually in my life I look back and decide I wouldn't have had it any other way.

And then there are those things I look at and think, "Yeah, I probably didn't want them to happen, but they initiated me towards becoming something better."

I'm just having a difficult time wishing some things would have worked out differently. I am not accepting the fact that maybe they were just there to simply better me.

It's been really odd. I usually don't try to hold on to something that doesn't work and I let go of things in the past pretty quickly. But I guess it's just something that I felt more deeply about this time around.

I'm not upset anymore, I'm starting to just feel peace about things not working out my way. Life can't stand still anymore, it's like I have a million balloons that are tying around me to carry me away and I keep digging my feet into the ground so I can hold on to that comfort.


No comments:

Post a Comment