Monday, September 24, 2012

God has a Sense of Humor

So. Today I had a complete sick day. No work, no school, went to the doctor. It's been two weeks of not feeling good and my friend suggested I go to the temple and do a session this morning to get more peace in my life.

Well, I get there, and I'm told that baptisms closed ten minutes prior.

A little upset, I decided to turn to the scriptures to find the comfort I've been needing for my condition and hopefully get some comfort there.

Well, I sat down at the temple grounds and pulled out my phone to the scripture app, and guess what verse it opened up to first?

Alma 1:14

"Therefore thou art condemned to die, according to the law which has been given us by Mosiah, our last king; and it has been acknowledged by this people; therefore this people must abide by the law."

Uhhhhhhh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment