Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 6: 18 Things People Should Know About You

  1. I'm an introvert, and I'm actually very shy. If I'm appearing stand-offish or not very bubbly, I'm not judging you, I'm just freaking out in my own mind about what you might think of me.
  2. Just because I ran three half marathons does not necessarily make me very sporty. I just set good goals and meet them.
  3. I will sincerely laugh at your puns and your creeper jokes (unless I think you're actually being a creep).
  4. I'm a nerd. And I love nerds. I'm a little baffled as to why I keep attracting normal, pretty boys. 
  5. I'm allergic to shellfish, pineapple, and tree nuts (almonds and walnuts). That's why I won't ever show up to a sushi/ crab night or a Hawaiian Luau. 
  6. I love sushi, it tortures me. 
  7. I'm a dog person.
  8. Please don't be scared of me, I'm not a scary person. 
  9. I can't give you a tangible reason as to why I'm studying my major. Not without spending twenty minutes explaining. It's complicated.
  10. I find assertion to be a extremely attractive attribute. Along with kindness, an open mind and fearlessness in being yourself and treating others right.
  11. I'm attracted to a man who wears glasses. For these three reasons: (1) I associate glasses with intelligence, and I believe intelligence is sexy so glasses = sexy, (2) glasses show a man isn't afraid to be flawed - so he's honest and confident, (3) they make faces more interesting.
  12. I'm not conservative. And I'm not liberal. And I will play devil's advocate if you insist one of these ideologies is the only right way for everything. Unless you demonstrate a balanced argument.
  13. I paid for my study abroad.  
  14. I am a firm believer of quality over quantity. Yes, this applies to friends, the amount of classes I take, what sugar I will eat, and products I will purchase.
  15. I have compelling arguments for why I think I am really Asian. Ask me about it sometime.
  16. I am really good at cooking ethnic meals. I believe this skill will help me snare the man of my dreams.
  17. I scheme. A lot. Everything I do has a purpose, but what I say does not usually have a purpose.
  18. More than half of my wardrobe is thrifted or second-hand stored. And I can count how many things I paid full price for on one hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment