Sunday, July 21, 2013

She's a Little Runaway

You know what? I'm pretty sure if a hot guy with dark hair, decent music taste, and a vespa showed up at my front door right now asking me if I wanted to run off with him to London (or Canada, or, you know, Montana) I wouldn't even give it a second thought.

Do you ever wish you could just turn off your brain and get away from the thoughts going on in your head and the feelings in your heart?

The farther I run away from my problems the faster they come chasing after me.

This week was awesome and awful.

I got an awesome accolade at work. I lost a friend in an awful disagreement. I went out with an awesome gentleman this weekend. I received a long angry awful text from a one Mr. Collins in which I said regretful things to. I met awesome people and have a better idea of where I might want to live. I was rejected by the first guy I've really liked in over two years.

And while I'm trying to focus on the positives, the problems hurt. A lot.

So just come hot vespa man, I want a quick fix and escape from my problems. I need a getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment