Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sicko in the Red Chair

Dear Bloggy,

You know how I say on a standard basis how life is a roller coaster? Well, here's legitimate proof that my life is a roller coaster:


If you wanted to use this picture as an allegory to life, then it would be evident that the four people behind us have life completely figured out.
Anywho, I went on a one and a half day trip to Six Flags with my physic class (and then some) where we barely slept on the bus the morning before and the night after (we got on the bus at 12:30 Saturday Morning, so that's why I say that). I kicked it with the AP Physics kids at the theme park and with my normal class on the bus because we were segregated. My group scored thirteen total rides, which was above the average. It was a blast. However, my male-dominant peer influenced me to the point that I figured some hygienics could be ignored, i.e. a toothbrush, so because of my unaccountability I am now paying the consequences by sitting on the couch ridiculously sick. Oh well, it was worth it.
Oh yeah, I didn't make All-State so I've been trying to figure out what to do with myself. I'm really burned out from violin and piano even though my teachers keep reminding me that the recitals are coming up sooner than we want them to. Gosh, I hate recitals.
That's about it. Life is alright otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. Jealous! (Of the roller coasters. Not the sickness.)

    ReplyDelete