Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's as simple as something that nobody knows that her eyes are as big as her PURPLE TOE!?!

In other news, I realized that I have never completely escaped the younger clumsier version of myself.

So our apartment has a lovely brown seat that can be quite in the way sometimes. Well it was situated that right when we walk out of the hall it in the line of fire for walking.

Annnnnnnd I may have ran my toe into it a bit harder than usual unintentionally. Yes, I think I deserve the stupid clumsy prize this time.

My toe is purple and red all along the edges and has hurt for a few days now. It might be broken, it might just be greatly bruised, or it might be becoming a zombie toe. Either way I look just plain silly when I am walking.

So the moral of the story kiddies is don't run your toes into chairs, they have nerves and flesh, blood and bones too.

No comments:

Post a Comment