Thursday, April 15, 2010

Some Things that Make Me Happy April 15, 2010

  • Blossoms on the Trees
  • The really huge flowered tree blossoms on campus
  • Cinema Paradiso, even if I am writing a paper on it for class- "Oh Alfredo!"
  • Red hair :)
  • Spraying this air freshener that smells like old grannies and roses
  • Wearing a short sleeve t-shirt without a jacket outside
  • Professor Nemrow on my lap-top
  • My nieces here in Provo when N copies everything I say, particularly "tarnation"
  • My nieces back home S and L talking to me on the phone yesterday
  • Bridges along the Provo trail
  • Sitting outside under some trees by the river on a blanket in short shorts with J studying for finals
  • Flight of the Conchords "I'm not crying" music video
  • Cuddling on the couch after having a really rough day...week...two weeks
  • Coming home in 9 days to AZ.
  • Rollers magically making desperately-needing-a-haircut hair look quite good :)
  • Remembering how I felt when I first started school here
  • Reading days
  • The Beach Boys
  • Realizing I still will have friends when I go back home
  • Knowing that good will triumph over evil because there are good people still out in the world
  • Room mate J's laugh after watching the Gus-Gus youtube clip- over, and over, and over, and over again
  • "David After Dentist"
  • Walking around everywhere bare-foot
  • Very-well-fit dark wash lean jeans - for myself and others

No comments:

Post a Comment