Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 13: Your Goals




Well, they are incredibly diverse at the time being, I think I'll just share a few of my current, realistic, and idealistic goals.

  • Get into the Public Relations Program, and then hopefully graduate before I turn 22
  • Get a sweet internship with Pixar, Disney, or a sweet venue (this is kind of necessary to graduate soooo...)
  • Have a summer fling

  • Learn to cook so I can charm my way into the hearts of many
  • Learn Chinese
  • Memorize Rachmoninoff...finally, gosh!!!!
  • Not die during finals
  • Global Marketing study abroad? We'll see!
  • Eat Greek Yogurt with some Agave nectar and some Graham crackers on it...mmmmm :)
  • Learn how to incept dreams
Yeah, I think that's a pretty good list for now, I am a goal monster who sets goals every week, goals excite me. So there's too much to put down because I would bore you to tears. Peace out, home slices.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when you figure out the whole inception thing out, we can start a team! And hopefully we can get Joseph-Gordon Leavitt and Tom Hardy in on it :)

    ReplyDelete