Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed?

I felt this picture was appropriate for this post because I took one look at the outfit and remembered a significant event that happened that day. I couldn't help but laugh and I wanted to say to myself, "if you only knew what was going to happen later that night that would change you."

Well, I can't believe how much I have changed in a year's time. I feel like a majorly change every two weeks or so! The difference between that person above and the one writing this entry are some major things.

Here's what's difference:
  • The left side of my brain decided to work (as in, I'm so much more analytical)
  • At the same time, I've tapped back into my art more
  • I'm a lot less concentrated in one skill field and becoming more of a jack of all trades kind of person (ex: played mostly violin, now I play three-four instruments about equally)
  • I've gotten pickier about a few specific categories of life. Cheese being one of them.
  • I have a harder time telling girls and guys apart.
  • Wasn't so solid about a major a year ago, now I have dived in to one
  • I'm a lot sportier, well, at least with running :)
  • On that note, I'm three sizes smaller
  • My life has gotten a whole whole lot more professional lately, I spend the majority of my time talking to adults much much older than me

No comments:

Post a Comment