Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 30: a picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge



  1. I met a awesome Communications director who wants to hook me up with an internship with Pixar, keeping my fingers crossed for next summer (or whenever I can do an academic internship)
  2. I didn't die from an allergic reaction on Monday, April 11, phew!
  3. Matthew Bellamy got a Twitter account, and I am now following him, not to mention all the members of Muse started posting much more frequently.
  4. I got to play my violin in church again, yay for keeping my music alive, thanks 132nd Ward!
  5. I survived finals week with (mostly) awesome scores! Huzzah!
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get myself out of this closet and go finish packing since I move out of my apartment tomorrow.

But, I FINISHED THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE!!!!
Boo-yeah! (ok, maybe it did take 60 days, so what?)

1 comment:

  1. Way to finish!! You are super awesome :) And you look fabulous in a closet :)

    ReplyDelete