Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Current Random Thoughts Episode 1

My study abroad is going to be a whirlwind. I found out that we arrive off the plane from China the day before summer term classes at 3:30 in the afternoon. Which means I will be showing up to the Bookstore and the Daily Universe looking a little frazzled with jet lag. Haha, it stressed me out at first but then I just laughed. Oh what an adventure this summer will be, crazy man.


Why do most of the available, attractive Mormon/BYU guys seem so incredibly boring?

Also we have to read a ton of stuff before our crazy week-long study abroad class in the summer. I was kind of looking forward to that three weeks off but I guess I will be doing BUSM 430 on a computer. 

I can't wait to see the big screens at the Football games when the commercials we will make this summer run. I have a great job.

Only the boring are bored.

Hello Arctic Monkeys.

I can't find my thick rims. B'-(  (<--- that's a crying, dying hipster)

I forgot how much I love Emperor's New Groove, I could go for watching that again.

I'm kind of sick of so many people re-pinning my Dr. Seuss quote post on Pinterest. Come on peeps, I don't need to go over the 200 mark, find something else interesting.

It only costs three dollars to ride an elephant in Thailand.

I'm considering ABBA for my summer mantra.

My coworkers are awesome and hilarious.

HUNGER GAMES :)

Yep.



No comments:

Post a Comment