Thursday, March 29, 2012

My (Un)Conquests Pt. 1

So, here's a verdict.

I know I promised five  years ago when I started this blog that I would avoid talking about my dating drama. But this one is too funny to pass up.

Soooo I've kind of had a locked-up kind-of-secret crush on this guy from one of my classes last year. I thought it was rebound at the time until I finally realized that I genuinely really really liked him once I went home for the summer (major doh!).

Maybe I should just accept the inevitability that I only run into him once every other month on campus.

But, friends, I have a plan. I'm not quite ready to throw in the towel yet. Don't worry, I have cleared this plan with my roommates and coworkers.

I've done my homework on how to increase our run-ins. I know what I need to do to make this happen, it feels very bold,  but I am very close to putting myself out there and committing to this very strategic plan.

Yes. In a very not-creeper way I have noticed on his Facebook that he is very active in a particular club. I'm considering joining, it won't be weird that I just show up, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment