Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I love Ted

And by Ted, I mean Ted Talks.

Sorry, Ted Mosby, although you get mad attractive props for being an architect, having good hair, liking both artsy things as well as Star Wars, and in a lot of ways I feel like I can relate, it couldn't work (mostly because you're fictional and not Mormon).

Did I mention I am a fan of How I Met Your Mother? .... Speaking of which, did you see the end to Season 8? Killer awesome!!! It's got me hooked on The Shins song, "Simple Song."


Anyway, majorly distracted. Back on topic. Ted Talks. Not Ted Mosby.

I had a project at work that was partially mindless and tedious, so I turned on Ted Talks on YouTube to enrich my auditing experience.

I am a huge fan of this talk. And this one. And this one. And this one.

And basically, a lot of them. I love how they talk about creativity, about societal conditions, about becoming a great person. It makes me happy. I love you Ted.

No comments:

Post a Comment