Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Wingtips of Destiny

So I did a little online window shopping - and then for the first time I purchased something on ModCloth: wingtip flats to replace my old Vans favorites from two years ago.  They were a little above my standard price range but I thought, "Hey, you just landed an awesome job, you get paid tomorrow, get them before they are gone and you regret it!"

Well, I made the purchase, addressed them to my new apartment, and THEN I READ THIS DESCRIPTION:


Creepy, no? Awesome, no? Me and these shoes. These shoes and I. It was meant to be. When these pals arrive at my sweet new pad and if they fit, I predict amazing things will happen in these shoes. Because they are the WINGTIPS of DESTINY.

Yeah, this should totally go on my Fashion Blog. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I read Modcloth descriptions for fun in spare time. I admit, content strategy nerd problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am totally eating up their user experience and copywrite.

    ReplyDelete