Sunday, December 29, 2013

Fictional V-Logs

Guys, I am dying over here from this creative new form of comedy: it's called fictional Vlogs.

It started with The Lizzie Bennett Diaries. Oh what genius ensued into this YouTube series. Lizzie a Communications student. Mr. Darcy an awkward hipster. And quotes like, "You called me a robot...and a newsie," "What if he's gay? What if he's a serial killer? What if he's a gay serial killer?" and "Darcy can go play Whack-A-Mole in a corner by himself."

Can you see why I would love this so much? It's quite excellent if you like Pride & Prejudice even the slightest bit. And it won an Creative Arts Emmy award, so it's worth taking a glance at.



But guys, it gets better:

Socially. Awkward. Edgar. Allen. Poe. This Tell Tale V-Log that I discovered through Chelsey is utter brilliance. I die every time I watch this (and I will confess - I may have watched it ten times in the last two weeks). So good.



There you go - more of My Favorite Things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment