Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Twenty-Prompts Challenge: Prompt 3 - My Dream Day

Q3: Take a reader through your idea of a perfect day.

Guys, this one is hard - what if I have five different types of perfect days depending on the outcome of my situation? I don't think one day would be superior to others, but here are a few that might top the charts:
  • DisneyWorld with fast-passes and a never-ending supply of water and Kind bars
  • Two days after my wedding on some secluded beach with my eternal hottie (recovery time accounted for due to all that planning, wedding day stress and other shenanigans)
  • Riding a giant elephant through the jungles of Indonesia
  • Out in some secluded cabin in the northwest - no internet, no cell phone reception, nada - with my small little family and three giant dogs
Ok, however, given my current circumstances, and in some magical world where all these things could exist in one place and not take too long to travel to, my dream day would look like this:
  • 6:00 a.m. - 6:30 a.m. - Have a stellar scripture study session - wake up well rested, house/ apt completely clean, laundry done
  • 6:45 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. - Go for an amazing 6-8 miler run through the mountains in Fall
  • 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Some yoga/pilates, stretching, relaxation
  • 9:00 a.m. - 10: 00 a.m. - Make an awesome breakfast like this or this
  • 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - Practice Violin
  • 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Practice piano
  • 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.  - Lunch with a close friend, catching up
  • 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Read a new, amazing, inspiring book
  • 4:00 p.m - 9:00 p.m. - Bike riding to some park out in nature, watch the sunset and stargaze, I guess dinner would fit somewhere in here, again with close friends or a romantic interest
  • 9:00 p.m. -11:00 p.m. - Make and eat dark chocolate brownies and watch an episode of BBC's Sherlock - again, with somebody mentioned above
  • 11:00 p.m. - get ready for bed, go to bed
Yep, simple but awesome, right? I think the feasibility of this day would require moving cities. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment