Saturday, August 23, 2014

Twenty-Prompts Challenge - Prompt 4: Queen of this Rock

Q4: If you were Queen of the World for a single day, what would you do?

Ohhhh, this one is good. Let's be real though, one day? What in the world could you fix or help in one day?

If I had that kind of power, here's what I'd do:

  • Give a bucket load of money to public education around the world, and especially to Fine Arts programs and teacher's salaries. Because one day isn't enough to fix most of the world's problems, but I think if we help education it's a good start.
  • Have an epic day of music concerts and invite all the homeless children and foster puppies to join me (ok, and my friends can come too and whomever else asks) - here's who I would make perform on my epic music day:
    • Muse (Probably closing act)
    • Wolf Gang
    • Queen
    • Chvrches
    • Walk the Moon
    • Jason Mraz (only older albums specifically requested and "Long Ride")
    • Mumford & Sons
    • Neon Trees (yes, again)
    • Passion Pit (yes, again)
    • Of Monsters and Men
    • Ellie Goulding
    • Vampire Weekend
    • Fitz & The Tantrums
    • Fleet Foxes
    • Andrew Bird
    • Nickel Creek
  • Oh yes, and this concert would be held outside in the gardens of Schonbrunn Palace or the Sydney Opera House, naturally 
  • And everybody would be fed Thai curry and Mango sticky rice... except the dogs. 
  • Make out with one of my celebrity crushes - whoever was most available
  • Epic zipline
Wait, guys, don't let me get carried away. This list is good enough. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment