Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Twenty Prompts Challenge - Prompt 9: Trade Places

Q9: If you could change places with anyone for a single day, who would you pick and why?

A9: I noticed a pattern with all the people I crossed my mind...ready for it?


They were all artists. I'll be honest, I'm curious what they all do in a day! Making great music, having larger-than-life concerts, dancing all over the stage (well, not Dominic...), making music videos. It would be cool to live a day in their life, assuming I had the same skill set as them so I could get the full experience.

Another part of me really wishes I could trade places with a fashion / design blogger for a day. Ahh, to have a day to make whatever beautiful content pleases me - photos, graphic design, writing, and video - and have that be my only obligation. That would be swell.

I don't know, I am happy with my job, but I always envy those who have self-paved, wild, professionally risky and majorly creative lives. I always desire more of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment