Sunday, November 24, 2013

Dream Diary - Episode 1: Sharknado in a Sharknado

Last night I dreamed I was in some magical hybrid of Inception and Sharknado:

I was hanging along the beach when this girl I really didn't like (she overaggressively took this guy I liked) came up and decided to rub it in my face that she had "won" that guy when a giant shark came out of a tidal wave and swallowed her whole. Then there were other sharks jumping out of the ocean and the sky trying to eat other people- except me.

Later I was at a beach shack talking to a couple people when she showed up again. She sat down in front of me and began to repeat the same conversation she had as above. I asked her how she was here because she was eaten by a shark and she looked at me weird. Apparently that was a dream within my dream. Then she asked if I was eaten, I said, "Nope. Isn't that funny?" And she sneered and walked away.

Then I looked out at the ocean and some sharks started flying out of tidal waves again.

I guess my subconscious is a bitter, jealous, drama-inducing sort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment